Monday, November 17, 2008

Australian 2008 Masculinity Touchdowns

Luke Dickens smooth moves yesterday was very cool when he sang Stuck in the Middle. I hope he and Mark Spano makes it to the Opera House. It seems pretty obvious that the judges and organisers are pushing Wes Car. He does not seem to be confident especially when he performed his first piece, Easy. You can feel a certain tension. But yeah, smooth moves by Luke.



The bad boy good bloke, Mark Spano, was very cheeky to give the audience sexy moves when he rendered Smooth. The first part of the song was a bit off but overall - Good Job.


Anyone who finds this blog, vote for the two. You can vote twice. (Funny I did not get an SMS confirmation hmmmm).

2 comments:

Reality Raver said...

You must be the only person in Australia hoping that Wes does not make it into the final two. I thought he was the most outstanding singer in this year's Idol.

discreetj said...

Thanks Reality Raver for leaving a comment.

It is just my preference I guess. Yes, Wes is an outstanding singer and I have been foolish to base really my assessment on Masculunity Crushes from the show (if you read my previous blog entry.).

Thanks again. :-)