Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wes Car Should not Have Won Australian Idol 2008...


Now, now....I have to admit Wes Car is really good.  He needed the break.  Congratulations.   He had experience in the past and Australian Idol was his vechicle to get a break.   I feel though that he knew he is going to win.   I wish that he will make it good in the music industry and be consistent.  

Luke Dickens could have been really like a fairy tale story if he won the Australian Idol 2008 competition.   A shearer who loves music, no experience becoming an Australian Idol winner? That would have been another Obama type of winning. 

I would like to emphasize, as I said in my previous journal, that together with Mark Spano and Teale, Luke Dickens meets my masculinity and non-empty eyes criteria.   Luke Dickens is one of my crushes in other words.  

I did not like him the first time because of his goatie.  And after his wife advising him to have it off, his looks really made a difference.  But now, now, is he a good singer?  I reviewed all his performaces and boy he has a very unique voice that you could identify - aaah that is Luke Dickens.  

He will likely be another Shanon Noll.  No offense to Guy Sebastian, but Shannon made more impact after recording singles right after the competition.  That is why several years back the Idol organizers controlled the releases of the singles and albums of the winner and runners up.  They knew that the first runner-up really made better than the winner.  Well, it is a silly rule allowing free-will to anyone taking advantage of the opportunity to grow, ey? 

Well, despite of the touchdown masculinity touchdowns of mine, I voted Luke for the right reasons.  He was my choice. 

Congratulations to Wes Car. And I pray for your success Luke Dickens. 

No comments: