Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Three: Australian Idol 2008 All Winners

Well the verdict is in Luke Dickens and Wes Carr will be next Sunday at Sydney Opera House. I reckon this is the best Australian Idol 2008. It felt though that the producers are feeling the pressure that this year may be a make or break year for this reality show. Well they have to thank for these top three men who landed the top three.

Opera House or not, I reckon Mark Spano will still have a future. Luke will likely be second and Wes the winner. Now, to be clear, as for my masculinity touchdowns my idols would still be Mark Spano and Luke Dickens. First or seconds or third even - they are all winners!

Luke's transformation from the time he audition and ending up in the final two is fascinating. I refer to his style, personality and looks! LOL! I like his eyes really. Just look at his audition pic to the latest one:


Good luck Luke & Wes!

No comments: