Monday, November 17, 2008

Message in a Bottle...17 Days, 10 Blog Entries

It has been 17 days since I wrote: The First Blog of a Discreet Gay. So far so good and it has been fun. I am finding a few people finding my site. Thanks to the blog pingging technology and google. SiteMeter.com is a big help too.

I smiled when someone from Switzerland searched "gay men are snooty" and found my Gay Snooty or Gay Masculinity blog the other day. It was probably a researcher who is trying to find out different behaviours.

I have only started and I am happy the way it is now. I have found that writing my thoughts in this way enables me to focus on my energies towards being true to my self (which is a current lie at the moment because of my discreetness) and searching true love.

No one has really commented to my blogs and for not it feels like I am doing a Message in a Bottle kind of thing. Someday and somehow I will find my true love. Whether it is here or elsewhere - is something to watch out.

No comments: