Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eye Candy of a Discreet Gay Guy

I have googled for a definition of Eye Candy but not one gave me a satisfying term that I could use here in my next blog. I guess I am going to use my own description (rather a definition) of the act of "Eye Candying."

When I usually go to a mall, side walk cafe or park where there are heaps of guys, I usually sit down for an hour and enjoy the sight of different sorts of men either passing by. Looking at their cute faces has always been a treat. Now that is Eye Candy.


What happens if the one doing the Eye Candy is discreet and afraid to be caught checking out guys. That is me that I am referring to I think? lol.


When I was young checking out guys is something that I fear doing. I hardly can do this when I was still working and living in my orginal South East Asian country. A guy who stare back could be a gay/bi himself or a scouting call boy who are looking for customers which I find it absurd.


Now that I am in the so-called free world Australia, I have more freedom to do what I want to do. With no family relos (relatives) to judge me, I could go to a mall and just do my "Eye Candy" thing.


I thought at first that it was easy to do, but I am finding that I still carry in me that fear of being caught. Aussies young and not so old are really fun to watch but there is only a few seconds to really look at them.


Physical attractiveness in these guys are good. I know I have fetishes or wants in a man (apart from being masculine, short hair, nice arms). But I am finding these qualities are secondary and when I look at the eyes of these guys - either (wether gay or not) they are empty.


I can only sigh and just imagine of touching the guy passing by. Question do pass-by my mind: "When will I stop eye candying and finally meet my life time partner and best friend?"


No comments: